Monday, March 30, 2009

March

The last few weeks have been pretty busy. March has brought with it Kira's arrival, more plans for the fall, and a Spring Break split between West Virginia, Williamsburg, and D.C. It was great to see friends up in D.C., and Benson has loved having Kira to play with!

The last semester of my first year of law school is winding down, and finals are a month away. We found out this weekend that I will be spending the summer in Brussels, Belgium for an internship. Brittany and I are looking forward to spending a week at the end seeing Paris and London for our third anniversary! After that I will come back to Williamsburg to do some international law research.

Benson is doing well, and is a real joy. As his second birthday approaches, he may be more maddening at times, but he is also more precious at times than I could every imagine. He loves to cuddle and is very affectionate, loving to give hugs and kisses. He is also very thoughtful sometimes, going out of his way to help on occasion without ever being asked. All in all, he is a great son, and we love him very much!

No comments: