Sunday, October 11, 2009
Blog a thon
So I haven't added anything to our blog in quite a while. I really do plan to do better in the future, but here is a blog overload to try to catch us up on the last 6 weeks or so. We are truly loving being back near D.C. and Benson is loving all the new fun things we do here. This is easily my favorite and least favorite age of parenting....so far. (I know he is not even 3 and I am sure there are many fun and rough roads ahead.) He has such a fun personality and keeps me smiling and laughing most of the day. There are other moments of tantrums and destruction that I am not really smiling or laughing. Benson loves music, dancing, being outside, coloring, and throwing any ball of any kind. Tristan is busy with law school and his summer job search, but he is really enjoying Georgetown. Brittany is working hard with Mary Kay and trying to prepare herself for having a girl around New Years. Hopefully the Leavitt Family updates will be more regular in the future. Enjoy the next 5 or 6 posts in a row!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment