We went to the hospital with the above boy and girl clothes and blanket and on June 27th we used the girl ones. Brooklyn Nellie was 7 lbs and 12 oz and 19 1/2 in long.
Grandma Atkinson came for almost two weeks and cooked, cleaned, shopped, played, and took many many pictures. Here is a small selection from the hundreds of photos.
Oh Brittany! She is perfect, perfect, perfect!!! I especially love the book shelf picture. I bet it will always be one of her daddy's favorites. Sending my love. ~jenny
Congrats to both of you. She looks adorable. I can't believe you waited to find out the gender. I don't have that kind of patience. Hope you guys are doing well and recovering nicely.
We met while both teaching at the Provo Utah MTC, and were sealed July 15, 2006. We currently have three children--Benson (age 5), Reagan (age 3), and Brooklyn (1 1/2). Tristan graduated from Georgetown Law and works on Capitol Hill, and Brittany soaks up every minute with our fabulous children in addition to working her skin care consulting business.
5 comments:
Wow, congratulations! Beautiful girl! You got so many great pictures.
Oh Brittany! She is perfect, perfect, perfect!!! I especially love the book shelf picture. I bet it will always be one of her daddy's favorites. Sending my love.
~jenny
Congratulations Friends! Another cute girl. I miss you guys so much. Hope all is well.
Congrats to both of you. She looks adorable. I can't believe you waited to find out the gender. I don't have that kind of patience. Hope you guys are doing well and recovering nicely.
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بالرياض
فني
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
Post a Comment