Grandma and Grandpa Atkinson were able to come to the hospital to meet her.

This was the first little dress that I made with a lot of help from my mom. Her darling little hat was made by my Grandma Gibson and she gets compliments on it, everytime we go out.
After a day in the hopital we were ready to go home and let her meet her big brother and two of her aunts who also came up for the visit.
This was the first little dress that I made with a lot of help from my mom. Her darling little hat was made by my Grandma Gibson and she gets compliments on it, everytime we go out.

1 comment:
Yeah!!! So glad she's here and happy and healthy! I'm glad the delivery went so well. she's a little doll. We're excited to meet her someday!
Post a Comment