Sunday, January 17, 2010

Big Brother

Benson meeting Reagan for the first time.

He loves to hold her hand.




Most of the time, he is happy to see her. He wants to wake her up sometimes to play and occasionally tells me to put her down so I can play.



Yesterday he got really close to her face so her reflex was to move her arms and she touched his face. So he quickly said, "no hitting, baby Reagan. Mom, she needs a time out."






He hasn't tried to pick her up yet. Just lots of really tight hugs, that make me a little nervous.


He likes to "help" get her dressed, give her baths, rock her to sleep, and give her blankets. Each little task is followed by his announcement, "I am good helper."

2 comments:

JaNae said...

Now the juggling act begins! Good luck with all the adjustments. I always found that it went pretty good with the siblings for the first 2 weeks...then they realized she was here to stay and that's when things got a little tricky! Baby #2 is when I learned what patience really is...hope you're way ahead of me and don't need those divine lessons of perfection!

Sarah said...

I'm so glad that Tristan finally got his Reagan. :) What cute pictures. You will do awesome!