Reagan's first few weeks have been going very well. She really isn't too fussy, except for 8:00 to 11:00 at night. But once we hit 11:00 it is usually smooth sailing til 8:00 the next night.



We have lots of fun dressing her in fun outfits and taking pictures.

And playing with her hair.


These little shoes were the start of quite an outfit production.

My mom and I found these at a store back in October and thoughgt that they were so cute. After a little looking around, we found this cute sweater to match. Months later we still hadn't found a dress to go with it, so my mom ended making one. This was also the start of the cute hat that Reagan wears very often. I thought a matching hat for this outfit would be perfect. So my grandma made the hat and the matching flower for the hat.
3 comments:
She's looking so cute. We can't wait to meet her. I see some of Mommy in her, but I see a lot of Benson in there too. Grandma made Calli a hat like that too. I should take a picture of her in it sometime.
Ohmy! Is she the cutest? Miss you! Have fun dressing a little girl!
Nothing beats dressing up little girls and then before you know it...they're dressing up themselves!!!
Post a Comment