I have taken a huge step back from work since Tristan has been gone so much this last year of law school. Since I have been feeling much better lately, I've been trying to develop some "talents." I have been cooking a lot more and trying some new recipes.
Everytime I use basil, Benson gets so excited and says, "Mom thanks for cooking like Natalie."
If you don't know, Natalie is my very talented sister in law who grew her own garden last summer while we all lived at Moms' and cooked with basil just about everyday.
I got these wipes cases about a year ago and finally put scrap fabric on them to give to friends as gifts. (:
Reagan wasn't in much of a modeling mood.
This pattern was more simple, but I still managed to get the lemons upside down.

2 comments:
These clothes are adorable!
Brittany...I'm so impressed! I'm also a "mom-supervised" sew-er...maybe I should get brave and try some cute patterns too!
Also, I totally want to know how to make those cute wipe up holders. If you have a link to instructions...send it my way!
Post a Comment