Tristan has been extremely busy while taking all classes for this final semester at night, so he can work during the day. He is working for the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee doing investigative work. This is a current job for an attorney, so when he graduates and passes the bar he can continue to work there. He is really enjoying this job so far and we are very thankful to have a job at this time for our family. We are planning to stay in the D.C. area for the next "while" and will stay in our current townhome in Alexandria, VA.
Tristan was able to attend a Dad and Me day with Benson at school over a weekend. Benson wanted to take a picture in front of the trains and trucks....his favorite thing to play with at school.
For Valentine's Day Tristan took me to see the Washington Ballet perform Rock 'N' Roll. They performed pieces to Beck, The Rolling Stones, and a live local group. It was amazing and Tristan enjoyed it as much as I did.

4 comments:
Look at you all grown up and having a big important job! All of the sudden I have this urge to go and check my head for gray hair...I'm seriously old. :) Super cute family though!
MK you're looking good today in that Valentine's Day pic!! Reagan's no longer a mama's girl? whoa! Cute pictures! I miss you all!
Great updates. You guys have a beautiful family!
Hey guys! I don't think I knew you had a blog! Looks like life is really treating you well...congrats Tristan on almost finishing law school! What an accomplishment. You have a darling little family!
Post a Comment